Happy spring break! Staying in Austin for the week? Well don’t worry! There are some great things for you to do with family and friends during your time off. Not off for spring break? No problem! You can still check out these cool things!
1. SXSW- If you haven’t heard, it’s happening right now! Take advantage of the music and movies!
2. Barton Springs- Go brave the chilly water if you dare! If not, just enjoy the weather!
3. Mount Bonnell- Hike all the steps to the top! You won’t be sorry!
4. Tour the capital and UT Campus- Take some time to educate yourself and learn about these 2 landmarks!
5. Catch a movie at Alamo Drafthouse or Blue Starlite Drive-In Theater- Fun for the whole family! www.drafthouse.com &www.bluestarlitedrivein.com
6. Zip-line over Lake Travis- Let the adventurer in you come out if you dare! www.ziplaketravis.com
7. Check out a local hotspot like Spider House, Magnolia Café, The Oasis, or Kerbey Lane Café.
8. Go shopping in the SoCo district or at The Domain
9. Run, bike, walk and explore Town Lake! Pets are always welcome!
10. Take a Segway tour of Austin! You won’t be disappointed!