Welcome to Dr. Tejas Patel's Blog

Give us a call at 512-263-8337 and schedule your appointment today. Visit us on our main Austin Cosmetic Dentistry website or if you have snoring problems visit Stop Snoring Austin
Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 1, 2010

Austin Smile Makeover using Porcelain Veneers





Our guest was unhappy with her smile. She was concerned by the crowding and shifting of her teeth as well as the color. She decided to do 8 porcelain veneers on her upper teeth and 4 porcelain veneers on the lower teeth. We accomplished this 3visits and within 6 weeks she had her new smile! What a difference! Her new smile looks gorgeous and so natural!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I actually had that kind of problem with my teeth before, it's kinda awkward when I'm having a conversation with somebody until I had my smile makeover last week, I was so amazed with the result it was really great. I had now a beautiful teeth that I will cherish for ever, thank to smile makeover.