Welcome to Dr. Tejas Patel's Blog

Give us a call at 512-263-8337 and schedule your appointment today. Visit us on our main Austin Cosmetic Dentistry website or if you have snoring problems visit Stop Snoring Austin
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dental Implants Austin and Dental Implants Lakeway



Here's some before and after pictures of a smile using dental implants. Our patient had been missing his front tooth for years. He lost the front tooth from an accident when he was a child. Since then he wore a flipper to replace the missing front tooth. The flipper was removable and didn't look or feel as natural as our patient desired. After an implant was placed we placed a porcelain crown over the implant to improve the smile. Our patient says that having his tooth back has been life-changing! His new smile is permanent and looks and feels natural!
If you're in Austin Tx or Lakeway Tx and have questions abot Austin Dental Implants, contact the office of Dr Patel.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Howdy..
I wanted to contact you via email but couldnt find your contact id anywhere on the website thats why I am writing it in comments section

Hii my name is Micheal Johnson and I manage the online presence of Wilshire Smile Studio. The url of our website is http://ladentist.com/..
It is a world class dental office providing the highest quality of dental care..
I'm sure you are busy but I have request for you and I think it may be beneficial to both of us..
If you could place a link of our website on your website and in return I can do the following for you..

You are free to choose any one of it.

1. I would ask our SEO consultant to analyze your website from search engine point of view as well as devote some of his time towards link building of your website for about 10 hours..He is really a good SEO and can help you in link building...

2. Free content for your website for 1 week

It is an earnest request, please look into it..

Thanks And Regards..
Micheal Johnson

Anonymous said...

Aside from the fact that implants look and feel like a natural teeth, dental implants are highly recommended 'cause they're much stronger and have the success rate of more than 90% over other tooth replacement method.

And upon searching, I came across this website about Chicago dental implants that I found helpful.

By the way, you've done such a great job Austin Cosmetic Dentists. Keep it up!

Unknown said...


There is lot of articles on the web about this on topic of .
But I like to give you more,although i found one that’s more dateils.It's rather a nice useful little bit of information.

Austin dental implants

Unknown said...

A proper idea gives you positive result that you need to share a lifetime of your dental,
we can give you some information on the importance of observing your treatment,
understanding, and reacting appropriately to your main idea.see more,

Austin dental implants

Unknown said...


How do you know who will be a good site for you?you should know which is your best for your dental
I have never needed the services of one as of yet, but I have always been curious what makes a good about it.I would say about my topics.
Talk about something out of the part.


Austin dental implants

Anna Schafer said...

Thanks for the post and great tips..even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success.. Invisalign Corby

Doris M. Bennett said...

I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. orthodontic marketing