Welcome to Dr. Tejas Patel's Blog

Give us a call at 512-263-8337 and schedule your appointment today. Visit us on our main Austin Cosmetic Dentistry website or if you have snoring problems visit Stop Snoring Austin
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Back to School Week Austin


I know it’s tough getting back into the school routine, but here are some fun reads to get you and your kids ready to go back to school.
The summer holiday was over and young Jack returned to Wicor school. Only two days later his teacher phoned his mother to tell her that Jack was misbehaving. 'Wait a minute,' mother said. 'I had Jack with me for six weeks and I never called you once when he misbehaved.
******************
Teacher : John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
John : You told me to do it without using tables.
********************
School Learning Nathan comes home from his first day at school. Mother asks, 'What did you learn today?' He replies, 'Not enough. I have to go back tomorrow.'
********************
Mia: I think we need a new teacher. Mum: Why is that? Mia: Our teacher doesn't know anything, she keeps asking us for the answers.

Have a great first week kids, parents, and teachers!

No comments: